Saturday, March 10, 2012

Morning reflections


I made it to blog post #3!  Is anybody else surprised?  I am really hoping that I can keep up with posting outside of this class assignment.  I love reading blogs and I spend a lot of the time on the computer, so my life is pretty conducive to supporting a blogging habit, right?

I am up early this morning, and having a really great time so far.  I love these kinds of mornings because I know I am going to have a great day!  I think “waking up on the right side of the bed” has a lot to do with if you wake up mid-sleep cycle or in between sleep cycles.  If you are interested in this, I really recommend checking out this website (http://sleepyti.me/).  You enter in when you go to sleep and it tells you when to set your alarm so that you don’t interrupt a sleep cycle.  I think I got lucky and that happened to me this morning. :)

Or, it could have more to do with the calmness I am feeling due to spring break in here!  Last night I downloaded a bunch of new music.  I go through phases with iTunes.  I will download new music like crazy for about a week, and then nothing for months.  Once I download new music, I sort of just stick with it.  What can I say?  I like what I like.

Right now I am listening to Fun’s album Some Nights.  The lead singer of this band was the former lead signer of one of my favorite bands growing up, The Format.  This album is joyful and sincere, and I love his voice!  I would recommend it to anybody. :)

Does anybody have suggestions for me for new music?  Leave me a comment!  Have a wonderful spring break, everyone!

1 comment: