Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Break - finally!

I have had just about the busiest week of my college life so far, and it is finally almost over!  I have a few last minute things to finish up, and then I am free to do absolutely nothing for a week, and that is just how I want it.

Well, I guess I am not going to be doing nothing...  I actually have a little "Spring Break to-do list" on a post-it note above my desk.  Are you curious?  I knew it!  Here it is...
  • Go to Mission Beach (yes! leaving on Saturday!)
  • Finish my sorority report for National Headquarters
  • Work on my Honors Thesis Proposal
  • Anthropology Film assignment
  • Webliography 3 for LRC 320
I am so excited for bullet number one - I am not even sure why it needs to be on my to-do list!  I will complete that gladly!  :)
The second bullet has to do with a leadership position I hold in my sorority.  I am the VP of New Member Education, so I have a lot of planning to do for our formal recruitment in the fall!  My plans are due over Spring Break, so I am excited to finish that up and send it in.
The third bullet... that one I am nervous about!  I am working on putting together a psychology study for my Honors Thesis Project.  We will be running it in the fall semester.  I have a good start on it, but I have a lot of work ahead of me in order to get that bullet checked off.
I am in an anthropology class (the fourth bullet) and my professor decided to have a writing assignment due the Monday we get back from Spring Break at noon.  So, I have to be thinking about that class on my vacation.  Ugh!
And, last but certainly not least, I have to complete Webliography 3 before break is over as well!  That assignment is for the same class as this blog is.

Well, I hope everybody enjoys the week off!  What are you plans for Spring Break?  Leave me a comment! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow you have quite a busy break ahead of you Rachel! It sounds like a lot of fun but at the same time very busy and productive. What sorority are you in? And I am from San Diego and Mission Beach is an amazing experience. I am sure you will have an amazing time if you have not been there before. Good luck on your busy week ahead and I hope you get to have some fun even though you have a lot ahead of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! Do you have any food places to recommend in that area? I think we are definitely trying to get some fish and chips while we are there!

    ReplyDelete